PRP for Women
PRP for Female Urinary Incontinence and Sexual Disfunction
This PRP procedure is a vaginal rejuvenating treatment that uses growth factors to help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. This safe and a nonsurgical procedure actually utilizes growth factors from your own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the “Orgasm System”. Following treatment, patients are delighted to discover increased clitoral sensitivity and enhanced sexual pleasure.
Dr. TJ Tsay performs the procedure by starting with a simple blood test. The beneficial growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from your blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina. This procedure is performed using local anesthetic and almost all patients report feeling little to no discomfort.
Although each woman’s experience can be different, here’s a list of some of the things majority of patient’s have stated they experienced after having the procedure and rejuvenating the Orgasm System (not in actual order of incidence).
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence